Do You Have Professional Real Estate Representation?
If you’re planning on buying a home, you may have already done some shopping around on your own. Perhaps you’ve checked out a few open houses or called the number on a For Sale sign to schedule a viewing of that property.
Yes, you can do all of that on your own, if you have the time and expertise, but why would you? Statistics prove that you’ll be more successful in finding your dream home at the right price with the expertise of your own Personal Real Estate Agent.
Your Personal Real Estate Agent Works for You
A Personal Real Estate Agent, especially one who truly understands the market you are interested in, can help you find and buy your ideal home. During a viewing, they’ll give you the inside scoop on that property, so you know the full story. They will also point out desirable features, and potential “issues”, that you might otherwise miss.
When it comes time to make an offer, your Real Estate Agent will present and negotiate it on your behalf. If you don’t have this Professional representation, you would have to deal directly with the Seller’s realtor, who is legally obliged to work in the seller’s best interests – not yours.
Bottom line: Your Personal Real Estate Agent is there for YOU. And once you’ve found your dream home, coupled with our Administrative Partners, they’ll make the entire process go smoothly.
What to Look for in a Real Estate Agent
When buying a home, you want a Real Estate Agent who…
- Takes the time to understand the “why” behind your needs and goals, so you have a true partner in your home buying journey.
- Explains everything clearly and answers your questions, so you’re never in the dark.
- Has expertise and a track record of success in the local market.
- Has a highly effective and efficient process that identifies homes that meets these goals.
- Will alert you to new listings, quickly, so you get the jump on those opportunities.
- Will advise you on the best price to offer for the home you want.
- Will prepare and present the offer, and skillfully negotiate such things as price, conditions, closing dates, etc. so you get the best deal.
- Will save you potentially thousands of dollars by ensuring you don’t overpay for the property you want.
- Will recommend reputable home inspectors, movers and any other professionals you may need.
Not every Real Estate Agent can offers all of these services. Our Clients say that we do. They also tell us, and everyone they know, how much they appreciate our professionalism, expertise and service.
The best way to select the right Real Estate Agent, is to meet them in person. That way you can ask questions and make sure they are a good fit.
To schedule an appointment with one of our Real Estate Agents, please call or email us. If it’s more convenient for you, submit the form below and we’ll get back to you.