Preparing the Offer
When you view a home on the market that you really want, you can hardly wait to be handed the keys. In fact, you may worry that the property will somehow slip through your fingers. Don’t be. You’ve got an expert by your side. Your Personal Real Estate Agent is right there with you, to ensure you get that home – and at a price that works for you.
The first step is preparing the Offer. This is the document that’s presented to the seller that basically states the price you’re offering, as well as any conditions.
The price we go in with is critical. You want it to reflect a provable value of the property so the seller will take your offer seriously. On the other hand, you don’t want to go in too high and risk overpaying for the home.
Don’t worry. We know how to prepare a winning offer and get you the property at the lowest possible price. In fact, we constantly look after your best interests throughout the entire process.
How the Process Works
When you decide to make an offer on a home, here’s what typically happens:
- Your Real Estate Agent will recommend a pricing strategy that has the best chance of being accepted by the seller, without ever over-paying for the home.
- Obviously, sellers are sensitive to conditions, so a delicate balance needs to struck while never putting you in a precarious position. We’ll discuss what’s right for you.
- The necessary documents will be prepared and presented to the seller through their realtor on your behalf.
- If the offer isn’t accepted, or if the seller makes a counter-offer, we’ll work with the seller’s realtor, skillfully negotiating on your behalf to make a deal.
- You’ll be in constant communication with your Real Estate Agent throughout the entire process.
- Once the seller accepts the offer, we’ll help you through satisfying and removal of any conditions. Then, the home is yours. Congratulations!
Making an offer can seem like the nail-biting part of the process. It doesn’t have to be. That’s the advantage of working with a Real Estate Agent who is specializes in this part of the process. When you go after a property you really want, you can take comfort in knowing you have an Expert on your side… someone who knows how to get that home for you.
Have questions about making an offer? Please submit the form below or call or email us.